Dear Parents & Families,
We are happy to announce that in accordance with guidance from government agencies and dental societies, we are currently preparing for the re-opening of our offices on June 1, 2020.
Our office is taking the re-opening very seriously and will be implementing new policies and procedures to ensure the health and well being of our patients, families, staff and community.
ONCE AN APPOINTMENT IS SCHEDULED AND CONFIRMED
- Please do not enter the facility if you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, have been diagnosed with COVID within the past 3 weeks, or have been exposed to a COVID patient within the past 3 weeks.
- Please have a face mask, face covering or other equivalent on when entering this facility.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet distance from others NOT in your immediate living household.
- Please sneeze and/or cough directly into a cloth, tissue or if not available, into your clothing.
- To aid with social distancing and anti-congregation practices, we ask that only one adult per patient enter. If multiple children in one household are being seen, please send only one parent. When applicable, please respect our staff’s requests to further separate.
- Please be prepared for a forehead thermometer check. If the accompanying adult or patient present with a fever (>100.4 °F), or any other flu-like symptoms, you will not be permitted to proceed with your visit with us. We will work with you by phone to assist you with rescheduling of the appointment.
- When waiting in the reception area, please respect social distancing from other occupants. Please monitor children in your house to also respect social distancing. We will work to direct 6 feet spacing between households but if you prefer, you may wait in your car AFTER you have checked in. Our office will call you when your dental treatment room is ready.
OTHER CHANGES YOU'LL SEE
- Our waiting room has been reconstructed: the play structure and wall structure have been removed. All magazines, books, and toys have been removed to remove unnecessary points of contact.
- We have, throughout the office, filtration machines to purify room air. These unfortunately generate a lot of white noise, and we apologize for an inconvenience this may cause.
- Soap and hand sanitizer are available throughout the office.
As dedicated, professional healthcare professionals, our doctors and staff have always, and will continue to, diligently practice the highest level of infection control to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. Our practice strictly adheres to the standards for infection control.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times. Together, we can work to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our new protocols. We thank you for your continued support, confidence in us, and patience during this time.To see our social distancing protocol, please click here!